Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry!

I have a tear in my eye
Think you know the reason why
Wouldn’t be able to say so am penning it down
Have failed to see the affection you’ve shown
Couldn’t manage to gracefully accept love & success
My reaction often leaves me and others in a mess
After that I can’t stay in a happy mood
Nothing around seems to be good
You’ve always been so nice, you’ve always been sweet
I keep saying that stupid things I wouldn’t repeat
But end up doing the same thing again
Making you sad and leaving you in pain
But even my heart’s heavy, it wants to cry
Throat’s choked as if because of a tight tie
I’ll suffer an attack or go into a coma
Life without you is a terrible trauma.


~ Neel Shah

4 comments:

iP NDC Sticky Stories said...

both poems with & without disclaimer are good....keep it up

Anarchy said...

poor tormented soul ;)

Wat up Neel??? What's with the long face???

Unknown said...

who is it , neel?

Neel said...

@kapoor.. kya be long face.. this was written much earlier..

right now to having a great time in internship... more like a paid holiday and good that i can stay away from the books and all...

applying fundas is so much better... :




@ajith.. no one yaar.. just wrote it...