Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hi-5!

My 5fers

10 years ago…
lemme think… how old was I..?? hmmm I suppose 13.. was in school busy studying and playing sports. Passionate about cricket, playing outdoor games which almost all would have played like hide & seek, kho-kho, daud pakad, chutti sakad, ice-spice, king. Also used to play a lot with marbles and photos (filmi photographs). Had N no of crushes that year as just became a teen yaar.


5 years ago…
hmmm now its easy… was 18 years old… just became an adult and most guys would know the special feeling one gets on reaching adulthood. Was in 12th busy preparing for my board exams… heavily pressured with studies but did manage to see my fav films and play and watch sports. Made a good group of friends in and out of the school. Another N no of crushes in tuts and school. But was something special as was the last year in school and would be moving into a college later. Surely will remember it as was the last year of my schooling.


Last Year…
That’s 2004… my year of graduation. Another special feeling of becoming an engineer and completing the whole course w/o any repitions which didn’t seem possible at the start. The toughest decision making time as to continue studying further and pursue MBA or get a job all by myself. Also had a 4 months training in Hutch earlier that year which helped me get a job in a good telecom company. So a very special year as was the year of my graduation and me getting my first job. Unforgettable.


Yesterday…
That’s 7th Dec… took a leave in the office to attend a function back home in ahmd. Bro of my friend was getting married and it was the pre marriage function (Sangeet Sandhya). Had great fun till late night and came to office today without any sleep. Was a exhausting day with only 5 hrs of sleep the prev night and too many friends to meet yest.


5 yummy things…
Pani Puri/Bhel Puri
Aam ras
Chaats
Hot Brownie Sundae
Dal baati


5 things i know by heart...
phone nos. and birthdates of relatives and friends
most of the new hindi songs
a-z, 1-100
commands I need to execute everyday at the office
hmm..??? just forgot.


5 things I would do if I had lot more money…
go on a world tour
get my parents a new house, get them a brand new car, and ask them to go on a world tour too.
Get my bike modified and also buy many new sports and cruise bikes.
Buy myself a chauffer driven limousine and Pajero (as I don’t know how to drive)
Buy the company I am presently working in.


5 places I regularly visit…
Shreenathji (it’s a religious place in Rajasthan)
My grandmom in the village as that’s too auspicious for us and more sacred than even GOD himself.
Any new café or a happening joint in the city. Went to a new café in ahmd thrice in a week.
O3 ofcourse
Yahoo!


5 places I escape to…
bed or sofa at my home
movies or music
into my bathroom
on my bike
books


5 things I had never wear…
others’ under garments
short-tight clothes
fluorescent coloured clothes.
Piercing Earings
Ladies garments.


Fav TV shows…
Bluffmaster
KBC
Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai
Remix
Pyaar Vyaar and all that
And other realtiy shows like Coke V popstars, Get gorgeous, MTV roadies, etc.
Loved CRYSTAL MAZE…


5 things I enjoy doing…
Blogging
Chatting (both on the internet and via sms)
Making programs/scripts in C/UNIX (software work for automation)
Eating
Watching TV and listening to music (preferably live music).


People I wanna tag…
Surely would be more than 5…

edivine
ruchi_shukla (ruchi)
myfirstcontribution (esha)
archanan_reddy81 (archana)
unicorn (bhavna)
poorgirl (sandhya)
smmile
smilegirl
cosmo_gurl (priya)
keep_listening (nivedita)
archiexyz
façade (suhana/nysa)
monica_m_shah (monica)
anamika

and all those who view my blog…



<http://o3.indiatimes.com/neel_blogs/archive/2005/12/08/366919.aspx>

No comments: