Thursday, June 7, 2007

Q&A

DAMN! 35 Questions and Answers. Hope you survive till the end.


1. Value that is most required in the present world:
Honesty

2. Value that I follow irrespective of hard times:
Honesty

3. My preferred mode of relaxation (note it’s not talking about hobbies here. You just need to tell your preferred way to relax at times of stress viz., closing your eyes, walking here and there etc. Just be specific).
Lying down flat on the back, closing the eyes and pressing the fingers so deep in the eyes that I can almost see another world.

4. The quality of others that attracts me towards them :
Attitude, smartess and the way they communicate.

5. The quality you wish you could improve on:
communication skills.

6. My favorite saying: (the saying that best applies to my life viz., Make hay while the sun shines, A stitch in time saves nine etc. Just write only those sayings that are close to your heart i.e you can relate your life with that saying. Don’t specify general sayings like, Failure is the stepping stone to success, Man proposes, God disposes etc. The idea is just to get the basic mentality of everyone).
”Don’t let ur parents down, they have brought u up.” and “Theres always a lighter side to everything.”

7. My favorite proverb: (this needn’t necessarily apply to your life. Just that you like the proverb a lot).
“Always remember that u r unique, just like everybody else.”

8. If I were a prime minister, I would:
resign to give way to someone better. I don’t think I can run a country as great as INDIA. Am not that great myself.”

9. The name that I like most: (not necessarily your name or the name of your near and dear ones. Just specify the name that is close to your heart).
“Female: Nupur & Nikki” and “Male: Neel”

10. My favorite food:
“Salads (not the green ones but those available at pizza huts and US Pizza”

11. My preferred gift to my near and dear ones:
“Writing a poem for them.”

12. My preferred way of consoling those who face distress:
“if u want ur space or wanna cry, will call/come later.”

13. My favorite invention:
“Mobile Phones (w/o cameras)”

14. My favorite flower:
“Cauliflower”

15. My favorite colour:
“for clothes its blue otherwise its white, black and red.”

16. My preferred mode of transportation:
“walk or ride my bike.”

17. My preferred past-time activity: (viz., watching films, chatting with friends etc.):
“Watching TV, listening to music, reading fiction novels, calling up friends and chatting with them, playing sports, etc.”

18. My favorite subject:
“Psychology… though I haven’t studied it yet.”

19. If I won a lottery of Rs. 10 lakhs, I would: (be specific)
“give some part of it to my parents and would donate the rest.”

20. My favorite alphabet:
“N & S ofcourse”

21. What it takes to become a role model: (Just be specific i.e. specify only the quality required).
“Play a good role in life yourself”

22. My favorite phase in life (specify only one of the two options: school, college):
“college”

23. My favorite game:
“Soccer”

24. My favorite bird:
"Eagle and vulture”

25. My favorite fruit:
“Mango and Litchi”

26. When do you learn lessons in life:(a) during times of happiness or (b) during times of sorrow?
“ (a) and (b) both”

27. I take criticism personally (a) Not at all (b) Depends on the situation (c) Sometimes (d) Often
“very often”

28. When I am faced with distress, I prefer: (a) Solitude (b) Company
“Solitude for sure…”

29. You prefer: (a) to be self-made in order to succeed in life (b) don’t mind acquiring other’s help in order to succeed in your life
“(b)… so anyone ready to help…?”

30. When I love someone (anyone for that matter), (a) I expect them to sense the inner love I carry in my heart for them (2) I take the initiative to express my love
“None.. keep it to myself and let them make the first move… am a passive one in that matter.”

31. My favorite kind of movies (a) And they lived happily ever after (b) Thrillers (c) Action films (d) ‘Mass’ films
“I like good films… be they in any category”

32. My favorite filmi character:
“SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho…”

33. My favorite character in stories:
Jerry in T&J”

34. During times of pain and agony, (a) I feel my goodness is eaten away (b) I feel my negative attribute is eaten away
“Don’t think much at that time but must be the latter(b) one”

35. I spend my spare money in (a) Films (b) Lotteries (c) coffee-shops (d) beaches (e) Any other means (specify that)
“Watching films, buying new cassettes, giving it to my parents, repairing my bike, buying clothes, buying books, giving treats, go on dates, and many more…”

No comments: