Saturday, April 21, 2007

Poem (21.04.07)

=============================================
The mood of the poem doesnt necessarily indicate the mood of the poet.
So please dont assume anything.
======================================================
I feel lonely, I feel sad
And this feeling drives me mad
I never thought I would feel this way
Thought my mind and heart would always obey
They say that things change with time
It also is true for relationships of mine
I always knew I wouldn’t be consistent
But to try hard I was persistent
I wanted to be there for all my friends
Even if we were at world’s opposite ends
And wanted them to continue being nice and sweet
And should be reason so that we often meet
But before the physical distance could draw us apart
They have distanced themselves and asked for a new start
I don’t call because talks of mine irritate
I don’t meet because every action they hate
Why should I be nostalgic and cling to the past
I always knew forever this wouldn’t last
I need to move on and move on fast
Life is a theatre and am part of the cast
I have to meet other actors who are waiting for me
Have to play my role as written by the Almighty

4 comments:

Nirav P Shah said...

Toooooooooo goooooooood yaarrrrr, very well written but always remember whatever may b the physical distance, we all will cherish the memories which we have created."To meet & depart is the way of life but to depart & meet is the hope of life, we meet to create memories & we depart to preserve them."

Dhara said...

Wah Wah Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Nirav that physical distances do not necessarily turn out to be emotional distances...

But just one question: "Is the clarification before the poem really true???????????????" [:P]

chinmai said...

wah re mere poet..why the disclaimer ;) a good one tho.. keep posting.. btw woh blog page ku chod dia :P ??

Madhu said...

nice poems.. didnt know you do poetry as well..
keep it up..

:)